When a new user signs up, we look up their Gravatar profile using their email address. If a public profile is found, then their avatar from Gravatar appears as their profile picture. However, if a profile is not found, we create a generic profile picture using their initials.
To set up your Gravatar profile
- Go to the Gravatar website
- Click on the big, blue “Create Your Own Gravatar” button
- Either create a new WordPress.com account or sign in with the one you have already set up
- Add a new email address and then upload the photo of your choice
- That’s it! You’ll see the photo you associated with your email address in the Grepsr platform
Topics in this section: